24 March 2012

A to Z

A is for age: 29 
B is for breakfast today: Half a grapefruit
C is for currently craving: A good glass of wine. Yum.
D is for dinner tonight: Hot dogs and mac n cheese. Classic American.
E is for favorite type of exercise: Cycling. It's definitely time to get back to spin class. 
F is for an irrational fear: Snakes. About 3 months after we bought our house we found a baby copperhead near the patio. I was seriously ready to pack up and move on base.
G is for gross food: Well, the healthier that you eat the less I 'like' the processed junk that were once staples. Like hot dogs and mac n cheese.
H is for hometown: Lake Charles, Louisiana, USA
I is for something important: Being the person I want to be and not the person other people tell me I should be. 
J is for current favourite jam: There is this catchy Portuguese song all over the radio here. And Godsmack, Drowning Pool and Metallic. There is a possibility that I have already scarred my children.
K is for kids: Yes, 3. They are 9, 4 and 6 months. They each are so different, sweet and present different challenges.
L is for current location: At home in Heidelberg, Germany. 
M is for the most recent way you spent money: Today I bought a few things for my 9 y o's bday party next weekend :)
N is for something you need: I need to figure out this mid-life crisis thing.
O is for occupation: Depends on who’s asking :) Wife, mother and in a few days I will once again be working in logistics.  
P is for pet peeve:  When someone gives you their word and then lets you down. When others judge you because you've made choices that are contray to theirs.
Q is for a quote: Work smarter not harder.
R is for random fact about you: I have a black belt in Tae kwan do. 
S is for favourite healthy snack: Almonds
T is for favourite treat: Starbucks with friends.
U is for something that makes you unique: I think I have a great sense of direction. Driving somewhere new with my husband is just painful. 
V is for favourite vegetable: Green beans, hands down.
W is for today’s workout: A nice leisurely bike ride.
X is for X-rays you’ve had: I broke my finger once. 
Y is for yesterday’s highlight: Girls' night! 
Z is for your time zone: At this very second it is Central European time (GMT +1). In about 3 hours it will be Central European Summer Time (GMT + 2).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...